Brendan Ravenhill Studio is seeking to hire a new member for our Communications team. You would be joining our small studio and would be responsible for helping us grow. We are looking for someone ready to put in the extra effort, to notice when things don't work and offer solutions, to work smarter not harder. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong organizational skills, good judgment, and a drive to do something different. We're looking for someone who's eager to learn and enthusiastic about design. You will be expected to support both the Director of Communications and Client Account Manager with all tasks.
- Provide excellent sales support to Communications team regarding all Brendan Ravenhill Studio lighting and furniture.
- Initiate and complete projects to improve Communication team’s work flow.
- Create and manage Brendan Ravenhill Studio contact and account list across several platforms.
- Assist with estimates and invoices in Quickbooks, as well as incoming inquiries and requests.
- Enter information into Salesforce and maintain all client account information.
- Support the Director of Communications and Client Account Manager by acting as a key team member.
Represent Brendan Ravenhill Studio out in the world. This includes:
- Generally make people understand and love our work!
-Help plan and organize studio events and studio outings.
- Time management skills and ability to meet and exceed pace of rapidly growing studio.
-Attention to detail and a critical eye.
- Desire to learn client relations, systems organization and communications.
- Experience in Quickbooks and Salesforce or other CRM software.
-Familiarity with InDesign and/or Illustrator.
- A passion for design.
Schedule: Currently accepting part or full time applicants at a minimum of 3 days a week. If this sounds like you, please send your resume to darcy[at]brendanravenhill.com. Due to the large number of submissions we only respond to inquiries with a great cover letter, full of character and devoid of typos. We care more about who you are than what you've done.
- In your cover letter please explain why you want to join Brendan Ravenhill Studio, what drives you creatively and one example of your problem solving skills (this can be a story, an object, anything that demonstrates the way you think and work). We expect a large number of inquiries so use this letter to impress us and let us know why you should be considered. In addition please be sure to provide the following:
- Two professional references
- Date you can start